Making an Application- EIS
EIS applications and the required supporting documentation will be submitted to the Program Manager via email. Applications must be signed by the school principal and authorised by the school's approved authority.
For assistance with completion of an application, contact the QIS BGA Executive Officer for EIS, Kylie Burnett.
Timeframe for applications
In 2017, applications will be submitted according to the following timeframe:
Supporting Documentation Requirements
Supporting documentation MUST be provided and applications are unable to be assessed until the following requirements are received:
Applications for trunk charges
Applications will be accepted when trunk charges can be evidenced, as resulting from a development application or other approval, and submitted under the letterhead of the relevant local government authority.
- relevant local government authority and/or utilities provider Adopted Infrastructure Charges Notice/s or other similar documentation evidencing advice on the charges.
Applications for external infrastructure project work
Applications will be accepted when the detailed scope of works for the external infrastructure project has been fully costed by qualified professional consultant/s, such as an architect and/or engineer.
An application relating to a local government authority requirement to site a pick-up and set down area inside the boundary of a developing school will be accepted. Refer to the application form for the specific documentation/drawings required for inclusion in an application for an internal pick-up and set down area.
- evidence of the relevant local government authority directive, such as the development conditions issued
- detailed plans for the full extent of the project scope of works
- evidence of the detailed costings, as prepared by a professional consultant and/or
- where projects are of a minor works nature (i.e. is less than $100,000), three (3) quotes should be provided as evidence of costings.