Making an Application
EIS applications do not form part of the online application system used for the Capital Grants Program or the State Capital Assistance Scheme. School authorities should download an application form here.
EIS applications and all required supporting documentation will be submitted to the Program Manager via email. Applications must be signed by the School Principal and authorised by the school's approved authority.
Timeframe for applications
In 2017, applications will be submitted according to the following timeframe:
Applications for trunk charges
Applications will be accepted when trunk charges can be evidenced under the letterhead of the relevant local government authority.
- relevant local government authority and/or utilities provider Adopted Infrastructure Charges Notice/s or other similar documentation evidencing advice on the charges.
Applications for external infrastructure project work
Applications will be accepted when a detailed scope of works for the external infrastructure project has been fully costed by qualified professional consultant/s, such as an architect and/or engineer. The development conditions issued by the relevant local government authority will form the basis of the eligible project work. Part of the application assessment process will involve a full reconciliation of the proposed scope of works against the development conditions provided.
An application relating to a local government authority requirement to construct a pick-up and set down area inside the boundary of a developing school will be accepted.
- evidence of the relevant local government authority directive, such as the development conditions issued
- detailed plans for the full extent of the project scope of works
- evidence of the detailed costings, as prepared by a professional consultant, and/or
- where projects are of a minor works nature (i.e. is less than $100,000), three (3) quotes should be provided as evidence of costings.