Making an Application
EIS applications do not form part of the online application system used for the CGP or SCAS. School authorities can download an application form here.
EIS applications and all required supporting documentation will be submitted to the Program Manager via the email address included in the application template. Applications must be signed by the School Principal and authorised by the school's approved authority.
Timeframe for applications
In 2018, applications will be submitted according to the following timeframe:
|Round Title||Due Date|
|March 2018 (MAR18)||23rd February 2018|
|July 2018 (JUL18)||29th June 2018|
|September 2018 (SEPT18)||31st August 2018|
|December 2018 (DEC18)||26th October 2018|
Applications for trunk charges
Applications will be accepted when trunk charges can be evidenced under the letterhead of the relevant local government authority.
- relevant local government authority and/or utilities provider Adopted Infrastructure Charges Notice/s or other similar documentation evidencing advice on the charges.
Applications for external infrastructure project work
Applications will be accepted when a detailed scope of works for the project has been fully costed by qualified professional consultant/s, such as an architect and/or engineer. The development conditions issued by the relevant local government authority will form the basis of the eligible project work. Part of the application assessment process will involve a full reconciliation of the proposed scope of works against the development conditions provided.
An application relating to a local government authority requirement to construct a pick-up and set down area inside the boundary of a developing school will be accepted for evaluation.
- evidence of the relevant local government authority directive, such as the development conditions issued
- detailed plans for the full extent of the project scope of works
- evidence of the detailed costings, as prepared by a professional consultant, and/or
- where projects are of a minor works nature (i.e. less than $100,000), three (3) quotes should be provided as evidence of costings.